Mittwoch, Dezember 07, 2005

immer wieder erbauend

das Gespräch mit Gott , auch wenns alt ist:

Me: what about Jesus?
God:Jesus is your saviour.
Me: I think Jesus was gay
God:Did you go to Catholic school?
Me: No, but i'm sure, Jesus was gay
God:Are you serious? When was this exactly?
Me: About 2000 years ago
God:That was before I was born.
Me: So Jesus is older than you?
God:Aw. Did you go to Catholic school?

...

Me:
GIVE ME SOME FISH AND BREAD!
God:
Why do you want it?
Me:
IT TASTES DELICIOUS !
God:
It sounds delicious.
Me:
SHUT UP
God:
OK I'll stop talking now.
Me:
good idea
God:
I thought so too.
Me:
haha you said something
God:
I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.

1 Comments:

At 8/12/05 17:15, Blogger pulsiv said...

dat is aba auch ein ausgefuxtes schitzohr...

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home